Infusing Compassion & Humanness
In Today's Corporate Culture
The corporate evolution over the last decade has been intense.
Employees are expected to go above and beyond to carry out their jobs.
Ultimately leading to burn-out and stress.
Out of the workspace, these individuals are frustrated, depressed, and lack the desire to enjoy life.
For managers and leaders, a cultural shift is needed to overcome this situation!
It’s high time that we look into the core elements of human experiences to make it a smoother process.
Does your organization also feel the need to bring this change into practice?
This Transformation Methodology is for all the leaders and organizations who want to strive and create a team culture where everyone is aware and better equipped to deal with the emotional and behavioral angles of the business.
If you respect the significance of your team’s efforts, you’d always look out for ways to make them feel appreciated.
But once you are closely aware of what they truly need, you’ll have to seek no further.
Thus, EMPATHIC-R is created to take you through a step-by-step journey of personal development that completes with you having:
Better awareness of your culture’s demands.
Ways to practice tolerance within your organization.
A keen understanding of emotional intelligence and how to help your employees practice it.
& Much More
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
Let’s have a look at the 9 core elements that build the EMPATHIC-R foundation:
1. Empathy: To help you put yourself in situations where you get to understand your team’s perspective better and collaborate with them smarter.
2. Mindset: Shifting how we think is not merely another name for changing beliefs and our guide helps you adjust and adapt based on how you think to the norms of changing situations.
3. Purpose: In the model, you’ll learn the ins and outs of defining a personalized, rock-solid purpose for yourself and your business/team to perform their best.
4. Awareness: You’ll practice what we define as the ability to recognize and appreciate the differences and diversity of every team member’s background to bring each one of them into confidence.
5. Tolerance: There’s a clear line of mutual respect for a business to sustain when they have employees from diverse backgrounds, and our guide will help you with a good reflection on how to maintain it within your workplace.
6. Honesty: Our methodology helps you to learn ways that bridge the gaps between employees through communication and feedback and allows each member of the team to have integrity with their responsibilities.
7. Intelligence [Emotional]: What differentiates great corporations from others is their ability to adapt and overcome tough situations through emotional stability.
8. Cultural Awareness: Through this element, we teach you how to establish the right awareness of the business’s cultural needs for all members to take care of.
9. Relationships: In the end, it all comes down to maintaining healthy relationships within the organization be it professionally or personally. It even leads to job satisfaction and so our guide would have been incomplete without it.
The power of mindful support
Using the 9 core elements, I was not just able to coach individuals to better connect them with their surroundings and improve their workplace performance.
Various managers/leaders found a way to cope with their team’s pain points to collaborate better, and MOST of all, make effective decisions to lead their organizations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This is by far, the biggest feat of the EMPATHIC-R model.